1. PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING POLICY
Shipping fee is calculated based on the customer's location and the selected shipping method when placing the order. In general, the shipping fee combined with all the items cost equals the total amount for your order.
For the latest updates about extended production and shipping time frames, please check the Article 1.2 & 1.4 in this policy.
In general, once you create your first product and place your order, you will probably be wondering what will happen next. Let's take a look at the process.
Please note that all days mentioned are business days. These days apply to weekdays and do not apply to weekends and holidays.
Day 0: When the end customer places an order; we accept the order from you and then hold the order in our system for a twelve-hour wait period (“pending” time) to change any information or quantities, colors, items, etc... After those twelve hours, we automatically route your order to the vendor for production.
Days 1-6: Our vendors typically take between 0-6 business days to produce your order before it is shipped. Production delays can occur sometimes which may result in taking upwards to 9 business days to produce your product and this can be dependent on the type of product being produced.
· The first day of production is the first business day after the order is placed.
· Weekends are not included in production time, even though many of our vendors do staff their production lines over the weekend.
Day 3-6: Tracking is provided to your order when the vendor prints a shipping label, and that label is scanned by a shipping carrier like USPS or UPS. Once your order is marked as 'Shipped, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking link to update.
(In some cases, orders will have Pre-tracking for customers to track before putting into the production, Information will be updated within 5 to 7 business days)
Day 6+: Depending on the shipping method and your customer's location, the delivery itself may take up to 12 business days in the US/EU or up to 30 business days if you’re shipping products produced internationally.
- Most US/EU domestic packages sent with standard shipping arrive within 12 business days.
- Express deliveries usually arrive within 6 business days
- Shipping packages internationally are usually delivered within 30 days from the ship date
- Unfortunately, not all tracking events are recorded with shipping internationally, and this may make a package appear "stuck" at a place/event (like border entry).
There are some factors beyond our control that may extend the delivery window, including but not limited to:
- Packages may be handled by multiple carriers
- Local customs department processing time
- Failed delivery attempts for incomplete or inaccessible addresses
- For these reasons, we cannot guarantee a delivery date with certainty for international deliveries, so we recommend you to please plan accordingly.
1.2. Production Lead Time
1.2.1. Expected Production Lead Time
95% of our parcels are delivered within these time frames. The production times are shown for stocked apparel items. Occasionally, some items are not kept in stock at the manufacturer, which may incur a longer production time.
The percentages displayed in the table are the percentage of orders at that specific stage/number of days in production. Date ranges for the data are trailing 2 weeks.
1.2.2. Delays in production
While 95% of our orders are produced within the production timelines, there are a few cases where an order may unavoidably fall outside of the expected production window which results in delays.
Reason for delay:
· The product failed quality control: Manufacturers will immediately reprint an item if it fails quality control. This reprinting process may require an additional 1-2 business days as the vendor has to recheck the image file, ensure their equipment is in good working order, and reprint the item.
· Blank products on back-order: Our vendors keep inventory on hand for our most popular colors, models, and sizes of apparel. Occasionally a vendor may have trouble locating additional stocks when supplies run low. In these cases, we may move your order to a new vendor who is fully stocked, or authorize the use of a substitute blank product. Take a look at our Apparel Substitution Policy.
Please note that during high volume seasons or holidays, like Christmas and Thanksgiving, order volumes may double or triple. Our vendors staff up to accommodate these order volumes, but you may still experience 3-4 business day delays in production occasionally.
Please be aware that you may not get all items in the same order at the same time, as not all items are shipped chronologically. Products may have variances in which may affect their production times which results in different times that the order is shipped. The most common scenario that might cause orders to not be shipped chronologically are:
o Your item most likely failed the quality control and the manufacturer is reprinting your item.
o Your item is being printed in different manufacturing facilities resulting in different production times.
1.3. Shipping Fee Calculation
Shipping fee are calculated based on the following parameters:
· Vendor location (where the product is produced).
· The carrier used.
· The shipping method selected.
· Shipping destination: Most of our products have a flat shipping scheme
If you're ordering products and ship them within certain US territories, they will also have different pricing and shipping time. These US territories include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
If an order is produced by multiple vendors (e.g. your order contains a mug and a canvas), you will be charged for separated packages, as they are being shipped from separated locations.
1.4. Shipping Lead Time
We work daily with our shipping providers to monitor timelines and optimize them. Shipping time can vary for both products and variants. Variances in shipping time can occur due to the following scenarios:
· Increase in overall shipping times during the holiday peak season.
· International orders with limited tracking as they go through customs and are being shipped by sea/air.
· USPS orders that require extra delays during sorting.
a) The percentages in the table are the percentage of orders at the specific stage/number of days in transit. The table below applies to standard shipping domestically within the US or within the EU countries. Expected delivery time is within 2 weeks.
b) The percentages in the table are the percentage of orders at the specific stage/number of days in transit. The table below applies to standard shipping from the US or the EU countries to the rest of the world. Expected delivery time is within 4 weeks.
c) Expected Shipping Time
Do not contact our support team for orders in transit for less than the expected shipping time. Please contact our support team if you have orders in transit for longer than the timeframes listed below.
Orders within US/EU
Orders outside US/EU
We have also experienced instances where an order may take upwards of a month to deliver. Not all tracking events are updated in real-time, and this may cause a shipment to appear stalled at a particular place. There are also other factors beyond our control that may extend the delivery window, including but not limited to:
· Packages being handled by multiple carriers, when handed off to local carriers.
· Local customs department processing time.
For these reasons, we are unable to guarantee a delivery date with certainty for international deliveries.
Shipping Delays Update
As using pre-track, the tracking information can be delayed and will be updated within 5 to 7 business days. There are few countries such as Canada, Australia, Newzealand that will not be updated until the package arrived. In this circumstance, after 17 to 21 business days, we will reprint or refund if the customer has not received the package depend on the cases.
Shipping delays may occur during the holiday season due to the current economic climate for the major shipping carriers. We recommend you keep up-to-date with the latest news from the major carriers to understand any shipping and delay expectations.
1.5. FAQ on Production and Shipping
i. Where are the orders produced and shipped from?
Every order from an independent artist on our marketplace is printed and shipped from a 3rd-party vendor that specializes in a specific print-on-demand product. After it is placed, we will route your order to one or more vendors based on the delivery location and product types in the order, which then produce and ship the order on behalf of the artist.
In some cases, orders with mixed types of products may come from multiple vendors, which means that your order could arrive in separated packages at different times.
ii. Why isn't my tracking number updated accurately?
For orders with tracking, your tracking number is sent to you via email as soon as the label is created by the 3rd-party vendor and the information is shared with the shipping carrier. In most cases, your order is picked up and the tracking is available within a day, but occasionally the carrier may have some delays when processing the shipment, which causes a delay in tracking updates. Rest assured that your order is on the way and will eventually be delivered to you!
iii. Why did my order go past the expected delivery time?
Depending on the shipping location and the type of ordered items, items may be shipped from many different factories.
In case your order has not arrived after 21 working days, please contact Customer Service wrtronggmail.com@ and we will resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
iv. Can I ship the order to multiple addresses?
We only offer single destination shipping. If you wish to ship to multiple locations, please order separately with separated addresses.
v. Can I ship to a PO box or Military APO/ FPO?
Yes, you can. For your order shipped to PO boxes, tracking will be the evidence for successful delivery. We don’t accept any dispute if the tracking status is delivered.
Shipment to military APOs/FPO can take up to 40-45 days to be delivered. Please note that once your parcel has entered the army area, we will not be able to update the status of shipping for security reasons.
vi. What happens if I don't update the information on the shipping label?
Our shipping partners require that a valid return address appears on the shipping label of each package we send. As such, your shipping label will be populated with our shipping address until you update the information.
**Please be aware that if you do not update your shipping label information & a package is returned to us, it will be donated immediately. We do not handle returns or reship returned packages on behalf of our sellers.
vii. Will VAT taxes be charged?
We do not collect any tax for international shipping. All taxes and duties fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
The VAT charges may vary according to the country. We recommend contacting your local custom office for more information.
Shipping Warranty Policy
Shipping warranties are important for both sellers and customers, as they provide peace of mind and assurance that the shipment will be handled responsibly and that any issues will be addressed promptly. It's always a good idea to carefully review the terms and conditions of a shipping warranty before sending or receiving a package to ensure that you understand your rights and responsibilities in case something goes wrong during transit.
We understand how important it is to receive your orders on time and in good condition. Therefore, we offer the following shipping warranty for all orders placed with us:
- Package Integrity: We guarantee that all packages will arrive at their destination in good condition. If a package is damaged during shipping, we will send a replacement product at no additional cost.
- Lost Packages: We guarantee that all packages will arrive at their destination. If a package is lost during shipping, we will either send a replacement product or offer you a full refund, depending on your preference.
- Stolen Package: Our maximum liability for a stolen case is $150. In order for the Shipping Warranty to be applicable to an item that has been stolen, there are three requirements that must be met:
i) A police report must be filed and then provided to us.
ii) The shipping carrier must have marked the item as delivered.
iii) The shipping information provided by the customer must be correct.
If all of these requirements have been met, the customer must email a copy of the police report to wrtronggmail.com@ with the subject line "Shipping Warranty" in order to initiate the warranty claim process.
Warranty timeframe: To make a claim under our shipping warranty, please contact us within 14 working days of the delivery date. If an item is lost or stolen in transit, you have up to 30 working days after the maximum estimated delivery date to file a claim under this Shipping Warranty. Please provide us with all necessary documentation and photographic evidence. We will process your claim promptly and work with you to find a satisfactory resolution.
**If your item is different or damaged, please email us a photo of your damaged item. You may also return the damaged item to us, at the address we provide, but if the issue is verified with a photo, you don’t need to return it! We reserve the right to offer you a replacement or a full refund for failed items with ordering instructions for items that were damaged due to the negligence of others.
Exclusions: Please note that our warranty does not apply to one of those circumstances below:
- Acts of God: Shipping companies may not be liable for damage or delays caused by natural disasters or other events beyond their control, such as earthquakes, hurricanes, or floods.
- Address Information: If the recipient's address is incorrect or incomplete, or if the recipient refuses to accept delivery, the shipping warranty may not apply.
- Unforeseen Circumstances: Shipping companies may not be responsible for delays or damages caused by unforeseen circumstances, such as labor strikes, political unrest, or customs inspections.
It's important to carefully review the terms and conditions of a shipping warranty to understand the specific exclusions and limitations that may apply. If you have any questions or concerns about the coverage provided by a shipping warranty, you email wrtronggmail.com@ for assistance.
The election of the Shipping Warranty service is entirely optional to you at the time of purchase. The coverage does not cover any single order over USD 150.00 in value. We neither assume nor authorize any person to assume for it any obligation or warranty other than stated in these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to change the pricing of this service at any time. You are responsible for all taxes applicable to the delivery of your order, including sales tax, value-added tax, customs duties, and excise duties.
We appreciate your business and strive to provide the highest quality service possible. If you have any questions or concerns about our shipping warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us.